2024-01-27

Was it an energy, a spirit, or "just" a camera malfunction?

I took a photo of something inexplicable, was it an energy, a spirit, or "just" a camera malfunction? I've been clearing out a vacant house. I took "before" photos before I began. 

Now I'm taking "after" photos once I have cleared out a room. When I had cleared out the bathroom, from the door, I took a photo of the toilet. Then, to get a photo of the shower and the door, I stood in the corner by the toilet and snapped a photo.


Looking at the photo I could see a large black "object" in the left of the frame, what was that? I looked up from the camera to see what it was, and there was "nothing" there. I took a second photo.


It appeared "normal." On closer examination, the black "object" appears to have a detailed form, something like folds of fabric. Even if it was "just" a camera malfunction, that in itself would suggest that the camera was affected by an electromagnetic anomaly.

I have asked the opinions of a number of people, and some people have shared their experiences with "black pillars" such as these that are drawing energy from living people, in other words, "negative" and "vampire" entities. Given the experiences of the person who lived there last, I wasn't surprised; I was there to clear out any and all negative energies. Primarily with a broom and dust bin, but I have my other techniques, as well.

If you have any problem with "negative" energies or entities, you can strengthen your aura with the techniques of psychic self-defense. My mentor Roger Armstrong spoke about this in some of the many videos of him I produced: https://www.youtube.com/psychicchild

No comments: